Memory Care Community
at Cooperwood Senior Living Flowood, MS
Cooperwood’s Memory Care offers personalized care within a secure residential environment.
Our carefully selected and trained staff works closely with memory impaired residents and their families, developing individualized and innovative programs that focus on meaningful tasks that are engaging and stimulating while being stress-free for the resident.
Memory Care Services
Here are the services offered for memory care:
- Three family-style meals served daily
- Secured, residential environment
- Specially-designed common areas and outdoor courtyard
- Interior and outdoor walking paths
- Private alcove and shared studio floorplans with private bath and shower
- Weekly housekeeping, personal and flat linen laundry service
- 24-hour staffing and emergency call system
- Scheduled group transportation
- Help with daily activities, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Assistance with managing medications
- Licensed nurse on staff
- A full calendar of social, cultural and recreational activity programming that maximizes independence while focusing on strength and abilities
- An environment (physical, social, and cultural) designed to encourage and support independence
- Personalized care services to meet the changing needs of each resident
- All utilities (except phone) including expanded basic cable TV
Thoughtfulness in Design
Creating living space in thoughtful and compassionate ways is as important as the loving care that we provide. Those that we serve in Memory Care can tend to wander around and we designed our Memory Care community with this in mind. We provide a continuous circulation route allowing the residents to always make their way home, as well as an internal landscaped courtyard for outdoor adventures within a secure environment.
Schedule an Appointment
We’d love the opportunity to help you discover the difference.
We offer the finest in Assisted Living services. Come join our community.
Quality Memory Care for your loved one. We’re honored to give love and care.
Senior Living Careers
Become part of the Cooperwood family.